- Information Covered
2. Information Collected
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. However, we do not require personal information to access our websites and you may visit our websites anonymously. In the event that you prefer not to disclose personal information, please keep in mind that you may not be able to enjoy certain features of our websites. Personal information is information that identifies you and may be used to contact you. To offer our guests certain features on our websites, we may collect several types of personally identifiable information. Personal information that you provide to us can be attained via various means:
- Information You Provide to Us: The majority of the personal information we receive comes directly from our guests. This information may include: Name, E-mail Address, and/or Telephone Number. We may collect personal information from our guests to:
- i. Participate in contests or other promotions;
ii. Report piracy, offer feedback, or other business inquiries; and/or
iii. Sign up to receive newsletters.
- Information Collected Through Technology: We collect information through technology to make our websites more interesting and useful to you. For example, when you come to one of our websites, we collect your IP address. An IP address often is associated with the portal through which you enter the Internet, like your ISP (Internet service provider), your company or your university. Standing alone, your IP address is not personally identifiable. At times, we also use IP addresses to collect information regarding the frequency with which our guests visit various parts of our websites. We do not combine the information collected through technology with your personally identifiable information.
3. Use of Personal Information
We do not share, sell or rent your personal information to third parties without your consent. We do not require disclosure of personal information to access our websites as our websites can be accessed anonymously. However, if you prefer not to disclose any personal information, you may not be able to enjoy certain features of our website.
We will only collect information to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfil your requests and our legitimate business objectives, such as:
- To personalize your experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs. Information collected from those who voluntarily submit it to us is used to provide services like updates on special events and e-mail announcements of interest to our users. We do not share your personally identifiable information with third party marketers.
4. Protection of Personal Information
The security and confidentiality of your information is extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and improper use. We use industry standard practices such as physically secured rooms and password protection systems to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. From time to time, we review our security procedures to consider appropriate new technology and methods. However, please understand that, despite our best efforts, no security measure is perfect or impenetrable.
5. Third Party Links
We therefore have NO responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our websites and welcome any feedback about these third party sites.
6. Disclosure of Information to Outside Parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside third parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our websites, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We further reserve the right to share personally identifiable information with our affiliates for their marketing purposes. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
7. Message Boards, Chat Rooms, Blogs and Other User Forums
Please remember that information posted to message boards, chat rooms, blogs and other user forums becomes public information. Use caution when posting. Individuals under the age of 18 should be especially careful not to provide any personally identifiable information when participating in any area of the website where postings might become public.
8. Children and Privacy
We encourage parents and guardians to spend time with their children online and to be fully familiar with the websites visited by their children. Children under the age of thirteen (13) years of age are expressly prohibited from submitting or posting any personally identifiable information on the website or other services.
9. Your Consent
This policy was last modified on January 5th, 2018.
11. Contacting Us
+265 880 599 750
Please be assured that any personal information that you provide in communications to the above e-mail will not be used to send you promotional materials, unless you request it.